- Number khewat ya jamabandi- refers to account number of owner or owners which is used as key to identify a land record in the register.
- Number khatoni- refers to sub account within account corresponding to a cultivator using plot or land.
- Naam nambardar- refers to government employee appointed for revenue collection in the region where plot is situated. Here each region is called Estste and a no. of plots are situated in one Estate.
- Naam maalik va ehwaal- refers to owner or owners of land.
- Naam kashtkaar va ehwaal- refers to cultivator corresponding to each sub account.
- Naam chah va deegar- refers to source of irrigation near to plot.
- Number hai khasra- refers to plot number.
- Raqba harkhet va meejaach- refers to area of plot in Beeghas and metric units.
- Lagan jo mujara adaa karta hai- refers to rent paid by cultivator to the owner.
- Hissa ya paimana haqiyat- refers to rate of revenue decided by authorities depending on the type of land.
- Mutalba va sharah muamla- refers to the revenue paid.
- Kaifiat- refers to remarks.
Explanation of entities
Attribute level description
- Collector :- Govt. employee appointed for revenue collection.
- Owner :- Owner of land.
- Cultivator :- Person who cultivates the land.
- Irrigation-Source :- Source required for irrigation.
- Plot :- Description of land.
- Estate :- District is divided into a no. of regions and each region is called estate.
- Revenue-Paid :- Description of revenue paid to collector.
EmpCode , E-name, E-FatherName, E-GrandFatherName, E-Address
O-Code , O-Name, O-FatherName, O-GrandFatherName, O-Address, AccountNo
C-Code , C-Name, C-FatherName, C-GrandFatherName, C-Address, SubAccountNo
IS-Code , Type, I-Location
Plot-Code , LandType, Area, Shape, Map, P-Location
E-code , E-Name, Tahsil , District, TotalRevenue
Receipt-No , Amount, Date, PayeePerson, Remarks
State-Code , S-Name
UT-Code , UT-Name
D-Code , D-Name
D1-Code , D1-Name
D2-Code , D2-Name
Ref-Code , R-Name, R-Type, R-Description
Plot same description as given in appendix 2 except the
Owner Land-Inspector and Tenant are used in place of
Tenant and Cultivator to give them more general sense.
- Show all Plots in a Specific Estate.
- Show Owner / Owners of a Specific Plot.
- Show all Plots of a Specific Owner.
- Show Cultivator / Cultivators of a Specific Plot.
- Show Irrigation Source / Sources near to a Specific Plot.
- Show Revenue Details of a Specific Plot.
- Show Details of a Specific Plot.
- Show Details of a Specific Estate.
- Show Owner's Detail.
- Show Details of a Specific Cultivator.
- How many are primary schools in a particular division / district?
- How many are primary hospitals in a particular state?
- Who is owner of a particular plot?
- Which district has maximum per man income in a particular state?
- Find all plots in favour of a particular owner in a particular district?
- How much is land owned by a particular person in the whole country?
- How many plots have drinking water facility in a particular division / district?
- How many plots have electricity connections in a particular division of a district?
- Display divisions having no banking facility.
- Display divisions having no post office.
- How much have state govt. earned from land revenue?
- How many owners have given their lands to tenants for agriculture?
- Display map of a particular plot.
- Display rainfall level in a particular district.
- Display all reference points in a particular district.
- Display population of a particular district.